SO YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT A FRIEND
There are so many questions to consider when adopting a companion animal.
Am I a dog or a cat person? Do I have time to train a puppy or would I prefer an older dog? How much time do I have to spend on training, exercise and socialization? What breed or mix of breeds is best for me?
These are all questions that we can help you answer during our adoption process to help you make sure that you and your new companion are the best match for each other.
STEP 1: Click on the link below to view our available pets ready for adoption listed on PetFinder.com.
Adoption fees vary per rescue and should be listed in the pets description area. Fees include an overall health exam, all vaccines, spaying/neutering, flea treatment and microchip registration.
STEP 2: OUR ADOPTION PROCESS
- We require an application prior to meeting any pet.
- Our rescues are in home environments, and all visits are by appointment only.
- Applicants must be willing to provide references and agree to a home check prior to adoption.
- A fenced yard is generally required for many of our rescue, BUT we often have pets that will do quite well in apartment or alternative lifestyles and can easily be considered for home with other means to control and provide safety for their companions. We usually will list in the pet description if a fenced yard is required.
- Please read ALL pet information carefully for the animal you are interested in particular and contact us if you have questions about its adoption requirements.
We are a 100% volunteer operation and most work full-time while others are attending to the needs of our rescues currently awaiting adoption. We process all applications as quickly as possible.
Please be patient and understanding as we respond to dozens of emails daily and try to get to them as fast as we can. We will generally respond to all emails within 2 business days, but it may be longer during holidays or during “heavy” times of year.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ONE OF OUR BABIES AS A FAMILY MEMBER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.523.4059
If you have any problems with our online application, please feel free to email us and we will gladly send you an application specifically for you.
Please note: Our adoptions are considered “closed adoptions” and we ensure that privacy issues are maintained. Unless agreed by BOTH parties, personal information about previous or future animal placement will NOT be exchanged. All information is directed through us and kept confidential unless otherwise requested by adopter.